Strony

niedziela, 3 lipca 2011

Shorts rocked my world

oh how much I love shorts? VERY VERY much... I love shorts, and I think you can wear shorts everywhere for any occacion with hills or flats, boots, whatever You want...
I will try to do 'week with shorts', so hopefully, I will do my best, to post everyday one pair of them...

enjoy the pics...

xxxx
ewita










tiger top: Next
safari shorts: Select
brown braided belt: H&M
bracelest & necklace: International
earings: Dorothy Perkins
wedges: Office (Topshsop)

2 komentarze:

  1. Yes to those shoes! The shorts are so versatile, can dress them up or wear them casually. And those are some legs girl! Absolutely loving this outfit. xx from Soleil

    http://sharpthreads.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. love the combination of that outfit with the shoes! looks great! :)

    the style projects

    OdpowiedzUsuń